Diginet Group was incorporated in the year 1994, with an objective of providing solutions to various sections of the society. We believe that practice, hard work, and persistence is the only way forward for young minds to achieve excellence in their respective fields.
Diginet Institute of Competitive Exams (DICE) is a formal institute developed and run by Diginet Online India Pvt.Ltd. Diginet Online is a leading software development company
situated in Bangalore, India. Also, we have got our divisional company known as Academic Project Bangalore who helps students to clear their course project with a level of excellence.We have incorporated more than 3,00,000 students in our institute who have developed the required skills and have acquired the brightest future in their career.
Diginet Institute of Competitive Exams is one of the best institutes in Bangalore, India who provide professional teaching with the latest technology.
Why Choose us?
1. Expert Faculties: We have qualified faculties with years of experience in their specific field. All the trainers are qualified and are experts which makes it easy to understand for a student.
2. Effective Training: We follow a student-based approach and determine the performance of each student. Diginet provides ERP based academic curriculum in regards to STATE, CBSE & ICSE.
3. Different Sections : DICE provides effective teaching to students who are in 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th and the training will be following STATE, CBSE & ICSE pattern only. Also, we conduct classes for 1st & 2nd PUC for Accounts, IIT JEE (Main + Advance, NEET & AIIMS).
4. Convenient: Our institute is located close to Wilson garden which makes it easy to commute for students located in Adugodi, Koramangala, BTM Layout, Chamarajpet, Basavanagudi, Jayanagar, Domlur and Ashok Nagar.
5. Classroom Training: We offer complete classroom training to all our students. Also, doubt classes are conducted for students to provide them with the best solution.
6. Board Exam Preparation: Classes are specially designed as per Board pattern. Worksheets and practice tests are conducted frequently. On the basis of NCERT and State Boards, worksheets for students are created. This runs parallel with the course curriculum.